Serving the Greater Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Area
Like many other non-profit organizations, we
welcome the helping hands of volunteers!
To become a Volunteer, you must:
- Fill out the Volunteer Application by clicking here.
If you prefer to download, print, and mail your completed
Volunteer Application to our office, please it send to:
Eliza’s Helping Hands
1225 East 5th Street, Suite 100
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug test
- Send a resumé with bio by emailing it to us
- Be familiar with information about Winston-Salem
- Be open to learning and bringing in ideas to support our clients and staff
To save time when you begin volunteering with us, please complete this:
- Release of Liability Form (click here).
- You will also need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (click here).
- Questions? Call 336-865-0388
Click here to download and complete our Internship Packet